In this ongoing pandemic, there is a responsibility of every driving school to care for its customers and they also should be open and transparent about their response to COVID-10. The top priority for all driving schools should be the health and safety of customers.
The driving school’s website should state all precautions such as in-car safety and cleanliness measures. Your chosen driving instructor or school do all the below things:
- Disinfecting the car so that the instructor and a customer can keep themselves safe while driving.
- To make sure that your car’s window is opened or the air conditioner is off. You also can ensure it’s locked in ‘fresh air’ settings.
- Driving instructors do clean all touched surfaces after every driving lesson.
- Hand-washing is the regular practice that all driving instructors follow.
- The social-distancing is an integral part of precaution and is maintained where possible.
The above points should be included in the precaution-list of a driving school. You should also check for the restrictive payment options. It is better to pay online rather than to go to the office for safety purposes. It is recommended that you wear a face-mask and avoid touching your face while getting driving lessons.
After enquiry about the all measures taken by the driving instructor, you can start your driving course. You can find in your region by searching as a “Driving instructor near me” and you will get lots of certified and experienced instructors in your area.
SmartLearner driving school, which is one of the best driving schools in the UK follows all precautions and DVSA-approved instructors keep you safe while instructing you driving lessons. Remember that the driving service would only be accessed if you are well and not showing any coronavirus-related symptoms. You should also be honest about your health status as hiding any information can put your and instructor’s health in a danger.